Course Recognition

Interuniversity recognition of academic achievement

CLASSIC vhb courses provide students the possibility to earn credit points (ECTS). In order to ensure that these will be accepted by their home university and transferred we highly recommend that students talk to the relevant student advisory service or examination body of their home university before they sign up for a course. OPEN vhb courses are not intended to be credited to a degree programme.

You can support the acceptance of CLASSIC vhb courses at your university, and thus enable your students to be more flexible in their courses of study. If you consider integrating a vhb course at your university, or if you are planning to cooperate with the vhb and would like to review a course in more detail we will gladly set up a guest account for you. Please send us an e-mail with the title of the course you are interested in, your job title and your office address.